- The schedule of Mass times for the celebrations of All Saints and All Souls can be found on the back page of this weekend’s bulletin. Please note, the 8 AM morning Mass on Monday, November 1st, and on Tuesday, November 2nd, will be in the Serra Center.
- Envelopes for All Souls will be available beginning Tuesday, November 2nd. These envelopes will be placed on the altar during Masses in November to remember your loved ones.
- The Cultural Diversity Ministry wishes to invite you to participate in Día de los Muertos, which honors and remembers our deceased loved ones. You may do so by placing a picture of a loved one on the Cultural Diversity Ministry altar, found in front of the Serra Center.
- All altar servers, and youth interesting in becoming an altar server, you are invited to a dinner with festivities on Friday, November 5th, at 6:30 p.m. in the St. Francis Hall.
- Daylight Savings Time ends this Sunday, November 7th. Don’t forget to turn your clocks back on Saturday night.
- The Pastoral Council is in the process of looking for new members. Next weekend members of the Pastoral Council will be accepting sign-ups after select Masses ahead of the upcoming discernment meeting. Please see the announcement in the bulletin for more information.
Social Outreach: Our Social Outreach Department is in need of donations. Click here for a wish list of items and our amazon wishlist link; we appreciate your support.