The Latest News
- One of our Parish Fundraising Groups is hosting a food sale Sunday, November 21, after 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. Please stop by after Mass, they have tamales, corn on the cob, and hot chocolate.
- You are invited to stop by the Welcome Table after Mass for information to register as a new parishioner as well as explore opportunities to join any of our ministries.
- On Tuesday, the 23rd, construction will take place in the housing development next door, closing Parish Way. If you are coming to the Parish Office or picking up a Thanksgiving Basket, please follow the detour and use Academy Road to come through the back gate.
- This coming Thursday is our Thanksgiving Day Mass at 9:30 a.m. in the Serra Center. There will be no other Masses on this day. Please bring a non-perishable food item to offer for those in need. We ask that you keep items with you until the offertory when the priest will ask you to bring them up to the altar. Remember that items should not be expired or opened.
- Due to the holiday weekend, we will not have Saturday Reconciliation on November 27th. Also, our Advent Communal Reconciliation Services will be on Tuesday, November 30th. The first is at 1:00 p.m. in the Serra Center and then another in the evening at 6:30 p.m. in the Serra Center, please see the bulletin for more details.
- The Parish Office will be closed from Thursday, the 25th, through Saturday, the 27th. Office hours resume on Tuesday, November 30th.
- We would like to thank all those who donated for a new monstrance to be used in our Serra Center. We are happy to announce that we met our goal. Thank you for your generosity.
- If you or someone you know is in need of a Thanksgiving Food Basket, please see the information in the bulletin regarding the process to receive one. We greatly appreciate your donations for our Thanksgiving Food Baskets. Click here for a link to donate.
Social Outreach: Our Social Outreach Department is in need of donations. Click here for a wish list of items and our amazon wishlist link; we appreciate your support.