- You love your Catholic Faith. Our goal at MSLRP is to assist parents in developing their children’s faith by offering programs that support parents in their goal of sharing their faith with their children.
- You want your children to have a closer relationship with Jesus Christ that will last a lifetime.
- You want your children to understand God’s love and mercy as presented through engaging, age-appropriate lessons.
- You want to send your children to an environment where they are engaged in discussions and lessons about the Scripture, tradition, and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- You love the Eucharist and the Sacraments. You want the same grace and blessings for your children that you have experienced in Christ’s love.
- You love the Franciscan emphasis on God as Love, expressed in a relationship, with awe, respect and concern for each other and our environment.
Join us as we step out together on our Journey of Faith this September! Religious Education registration for all grade levels and sacramental preparation begins on July 5, 2019, and will available until August 31st, 2019. Registration for Religious Education requires Parish registration, if you are not registered in the Parish, please do so before registering your child.