- Due to paper shortages and delivery issues, we do not have a printed bulletin this weekend. We invite you to click here on our website for our online version. You can also scan the QR code with your phone at the exits of Serra Center after mass.
- The Friars and residents of Casa de Paco, who were here last weekend to raise funds for their ministry to aid the homeless who have terminal illnesses, would like to thank our community for their support. They were able to raise $4,217.00.
- Our Parish Knights of Columbus will host the Chili Cook-Off on Friday, May 13th. Stop by at their table after masses to learn how to submit your recipe, and to buy your tickets today.
- This Saturday, May 7th, our Filipino Community will celebrate Flores de Mayo, with a rosary at 3:15 p.m., followed by the 4 p.m. Mass, which will be a cultural Mass with some readings and music in Tagalog. After, there will be a potluck reception in the St. Michael Courtyard with live entertainment and dancing. All are invited. This mass will be live-streamed for our homebound at 4 pm.
- The parish is looking for a car, either new or gently used, for one of our priests. A donation would be greatly appreciated — or reasonably priced. If you or someone you know has a car in mind, please contact Fr. Oscar with more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for FLOCKNOTE text alerts and more!