Faith Formation helps our children to grow in their relationship with God. This program is available to children in preschool through 8th Grade.
The Sacrament of First Communion unites us to Christ through the Holy Eucharist. First Communion is a two-year program. Preparation may begin in the 2nd grade.
Confirmation is the final stage of initiation into the Church. Confirmation is a two-year High School program. Preparation may begin in the 9th grade.
RCIA Adults – The way adults (18 and older) become Catholic is called the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, or RCIA. RCIA is a gradual process that takes place within the community of the faithful.
What’s Needed for In-Person Registration?
Registrations take place Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays in August starting on Wednesday, August 4th, 2021. Bring the following information and join our RE Team in the Parish Dining Room. (Please be sure to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing during the registration process. All classes will be in-person.)
The following items are also needed for every student being registered; (Click for PDF Copies)
- Elementary & Middle School Registration Form in English
- Elementary & Middle School Registration Form in Spanish
- High School 1st Communion and Confirmation Registration in English
- High School 1st Communion and Confirmation Registration in Spanish
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptism Certificate
- Copy of First Communion Certificate
- Parish Family 50/50 Covenant Form in English and Spanish
- Photo/Video Consent Form in English and Spanish
- Deposit of $35 (per student) or Full Payment
- (Pre-Confirmation – $80
- Confirmation 2 – $180)
For more information, please contact:
- Elementary & Middle School – Judy Torres, Judy@sanluisreyparish.org 760-547-0715
- Elementary & Middle School – Leticia Arellano, Leticia@sanluisreyparish.org 760-547-0716
- Elementary & Middle School – Br. Javier “Tito” Garcia OFM, Brotito@sanluisreyparish.org 760-547-0712
- High School – Natalie Ibarra, Youthministry@sanluisreyparish.org 760-547-0702
- RCIA Adult – Mary Dorso, Rcia@sanluisreyparish.org 760-721-720
- RICA – Elizabeth Mendez, firstname.lastname@example.org 760-560-6058