- Parish offices will be closed to the public, for the time being, however, calls will be answered from 10:00 a.m. at 3:00 p.m.
- Next week we will start having Public Masses again. See detailed instructions in our online newsletter, on the parish website, and on our Facebook page.
We will have Mass on Saturday with Sunday’s readings and prayers:
8 AM in English, 10 AM in English, 12 PM in Spanish, 5 PM in English, and 7 PM in Spanish. Seating limited to 100 congregants. Seating is first-come, first-served.”
And on Sunday at:
8 AM in English, 10 AM in English, 12 PM in Spanish, 3 PM in Spanish, 5 PM in English, and 7 PM in Spanish. Seating limited to 100 congregants. Seating is first-come, first-served.”
We will continue to live-stream masses on Sundays at 10 AM in English and 12 NOON in Spanish.
- Use only the main parking lot of the Historic Mission. The other parking lots will be closed.
- Only 100 people will be able to attend each Mass; It will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- All people who attend must be present to enter, seats cannot be set aside.
- All persons from two years onwards must cover themselves with a mask and wear it from the parking lot and throughout the Mass.
- If possible, bring your own hand sanitizer for your personal use.
- For the safety of all, Communion will be at the end of the Mass and there will be offertory baskets available at the exits.
- We ask that if you have already attended one Mass, do not try to attend another on the same weekend, to allow as many people as possible to attend.
- The Bishop has dispensed the obligation to attend Mass at this time. Therefore, if you are not comfortable coming to Mass, are ill or at high risk, please stay home and continue to watch our live broadcast.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we begin to return and safely follow the guidelines of the Diocese of San Diego, as well as the State of California health guidelines.