- Are you being called to be a lector? We will have a workshop on Saturday, August 13th, for current and new lectors. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve a spot.
- The 8 AM and 12 Noon Masses for the Solemnity of the Assumption of Mary, on Monday, August 15th, will be held in English in the Serra Center.
- Br. Roberto Macias-Marin, who was here with us this Summer, had to leave a little earlier than expected. We thank him for the time and ministry he shared here, and let us keep him in our prayers as he continues on his journey as a friar.
- The Mass of Christian burial for Vivian Rowe will be on Friday, August 12th, at 10:00 a.m. in the Parish Chapel.
- Our Hospitality Ministry is requesting help with baked goods for the Feast of San Luis Rey. If you are interested in baking or donating baked goods, please stop by the Welcome Table after Mass, or contact the Hospitality Ministry through flocknote.
- Our food sale today at 8 am and 10 am Sunday is brought to us by our Altar Server Ministry. They are selling tamales. Proceeds will help to purchase new albs and robes for Mass. Thank you for your support.
Scripture, News & Events
Click here for FLOCKNOTE text alerts and more!